#diyweddingdecor #wedding #weddingflowers
Hey guys, today I am showing you how I made a bridal bouquet or wedding centerpiece using flowers from the grocery store ( kroger! )
You will need:
Floral Sheers (hobby lobby)
Floral Tape (hobby lobby)
vase or bucket & water
1 dozen beige roses – $10
2 hydrangea – $6
1 bundle babys breath – $4
1 bundle mixed greenery – $5
1 bundle seeded eucalyptus – $6
1 bundle leather leaf – $.50 (on sale)
^All can be found on samsclub.com
1) trim extra leaves and thorns off stems of greenery and flowers
2) Once trimmed, place flowers into a vase or bucket of water
3) bundle together your hyrangeas
4) surround hydrangeas with a layer of greenery
5) add just a few “tall whispy” greenery stems into the center of the bouquet
6) add in roses to fill in gaps and add some texture
7) continue adding greenery evenly around the outside of the bouquet. If you prefer a waterfall look, add more greenery towards the front of the bouquet.
8) add babys breath between flowers and greenery to act as a buffer to soften the gradient of the greenery to flowers.
9) using floral tape, tightly wrap the stems together to finalize the bouquet.
10) trim stems to desired length and put back into water until ready for use
This video is not sponsored.
Thank you so much for watching!!