More from Inside Edition: https://www.youtube.com/user/cbstvdinsideedition?sub_confirmation=1
On the biggest day of her life, a bride suffered an allergic reaction from a flower in her bouquet. “I was the scariest looking person at my wedding,” Christine Miller told Inside Edition. The culprit was the snow-on-the-mountain flower. What she didn’t know is that it can be as poisonous as poison ivy. The night before the wedding, she and her bridal party stayed up to finish the floral arrangements. They had picked the flowers on her property outside Lincoln, Nebraska.
Tags Allergic Bride Day flowers kameralı telefon paylaşım Reaction ücretsiz Video wedding weddingflowers weddingflowersforallseasons weddingflowersfordecorations weddingflowersforweddingparty weddingflowersideas weddingflowersimages weddingflowersymbolism Women