#ad – brought to you by Procter & Gamble
In this video, Fleur shows you how to brighten up your makeup look by demonstrating 3 really simple ways of wearing colour on your eyes, lips and nails.
Find the beauty products that Fleur has recommended for this colour pop makeup look here:
Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner http://bit.ly/1G6ECQE
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick – Ruby Tuesday http://bit.ly/1CdFLhM
Max Factor Gel Shine Lacquer http://bit.ly/1y21cXW
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner http://bit.ly/1IqVvTi
For adding a pop of colour to your eyes, Fleur recommends Excess Intensity Eyeliners from Max Factor, which are available in a selection of colours including emerald green, purple and electric blue. As Fleur has green eyes, she applies a little of the green liner to her waterline, as well as underneath her eye. Coloured eyeliner works really well when you’re wearing a little bit of black eyeliner on your lids and minimal eye shadow, as it makes the colour pop out more.
Here are Fleur’s tips for applying lipstick:
1) Prep your lips using a lip scrub to ensure they are in the best possible condition for applying lipstick. You can also use old soft bristle toothbrush and some lip balm to exfoliate your lips.
2) Apply a little bit of lip balm; letting it sink in for a while to nourish your lips.
3) Before you apply your lipstick blot your lips to remove any excess lip balm. If you want to use a lip liner, make sure you line your entire lips using feathering motions to get an even, natural finish. Then apply a coat of the lipstick all over your lips, ensuring you make the line quite precise, then blot this with a bit of tissue and apply another coat. The lip colour that Fleur uses is the Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday, which is a lovely vibrant colour.
4)To make the lipstick a matte finish, you can dust or blot on a little bit of translucent powder over the top, which also helps your lipstick last longer. Now to make sure you don’t get any lipstick on your teeth use the oldest trick in the book and put your index finger in your mouth then pull it out to get rid of any excess product.
For her colourful nail look, Fleur uses a combination of pink and orange nail polishes. Follow the steps below:
1) Paint on two coats of Max Factor Gel Shine Lacquer in Twinkling Pink
2) Once this is dry, adds a little of the Orange (Vivid Vermillion) polish to the tips of each of your nails, dabbing the colour down with a make up sponge to create an ombre look.
3) Repeat the process to intensify the orange at the tip and help blend the ombre look in. To finish off, add a top coat to seal everything together.
If you have any other beauty questions you’d like answered make sure you comment below, tweet us using #BeautyQs or post on https://www.facebook.com/BeautyRecommendedUKandIreland where together, we are aiming to answer Britain’s biggest Beauty Questions! Watch a brand new video every Friday on this channel as part of the BR Series and make sure you subscribe to stay updated with the latest videos. For more tips, head over to https://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/beauty-recommended
Sponsored by BEAUTY RECOMMENDED, brought to you by Procter & Gamble.