Try this fresh, simple and flavour-packed 5 spice chicken and broccoli salad with a green sauce made with avocado and Greek yoghurt for a satisfying, low-calorie and gluten-free meal.
- Place everything for the dressing in a blender. Process until smooth. Season with salt and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place diced chicken in a bowl. Add in 5-spice, potato starch, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Cook marinated chicken for 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a large, heatproof microwave- safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons cold water. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender. Toss with the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Place almond dukkah in a pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken and broccoli and toss for 1 to 2 minutes or until coated. Place arugula, sweet pepper rings and dried cranberries on a serving plate. Top with chicken broccoli mixture. Serve with avocado dressing.